- Green Digital Charter
- Signatory cities
The Market Place Initiatives are open to new collaborators! Do not hesitate to get in contact with the initiative you wish to become active in.
Sustainable Urban Mobility
- Electromobility aims to advance integrated solutions for electric mobility and their integration in smart cities.
- New Mobility Services help to better integrate and manage urban transport and contribute to the development of collective systems for seamless multi-modal mobility (door-to-door) based on ITC.
Integrated Infrastructures and Processes
- Humble Lamppost aims to aggregate demand and achieve a large scale EU smart lighting solutions deployment.
- Urban Platforms accelerate the adoption of urban platforms across EU cities, specifically to serve 300 million European citizens with urban platforms in their cities by 2025.
- Start from Existing Habits and Identify Needs: Co-Design & Co-Creation as Tools analyse how the use of innovative methods and tools dedicated to participation and engagement such as Co-design and Co-creation meet the needs of citizens.
- Citizen-Centric Approach to Data produces recommendations and guidelines on privacy impact assessment and privacy by design.
- Citizen and Stakeholders Communication Platforms definekey problems and recommend solutions related to citizen communication and knowledge sharing policy and practice.
- Innovative Business Models Use Cases analyse real business models developed in Smart Cities projects.
Integrated Planning, Policy and Regulation
- From Planning to Implementation aims to share and tap knowledge during the realisation phase of Smart City strategies through the implementation of Smart City activities.
- Tools for Decision Making and Benchmarking is focused on the identification of needs for decision makers taking the decision to enter a smart and sustainable program, city or community.
- Six Nations Forum accelerates the take up of smart sustainable city solutions through supporting a more conducive environment for all stakeholders, it has established a Smart City Forum. It comprises a limited number of leading EU nations, represented by the lead Dept(s)/Agency(ies) that steer the smart city and/or sustainable urban agenda.