- Green Digital Charter
- Signatory cities
Currently viewing the tag: "urban innovative actions"
- adaptation to climate change
- air quality
- housing, jobs and skills in the local economy
Deadline for application: 30 March 2018 at 2pm CET
A detailed description of the topics are available in the Terms of Reference for Call 3. For this call, an indicative budget of between EUR 80-100 million is allocated.
- Read the UIA Guidance (click here for the online pdf in English), the main reference document exeplaining all the rules and requirements of an UIA project. It should be read together with the Terms of Reference of the Call
- Download the Application Pack on the UIA website (we kindly advise you to download and careful read all documents provided) > http://www.uia-initiative.eu/en/call-proposals
- Apply on the Electronic Exchange Platform (EEP) [read the technical guidance]
Four applicants seminars will be organised in different parts of the EU to better support applicants in fully understanding the requirements and expectations of the UIA initiative.
- Bucharest on 11 January 2018
- Zagreb on 23 January 2018
- Malmö on 7 February 2018
- Brussels on 22 February 2018
More information at http://www.uia-initiative.eu/en/uia-support-applicants-3rd-call-proposals