- Green Digital Charter
- Signatory cities
Currently viewing the tag: "urban-eu-china"
URBAN-EU-CHINA is proud to present its report on Matching Cities, right now exclusively here on http://www.urban-eu-china.eu. If you are interested in sustainable urbanisation, EU-China collaboration and city-to-city cooperation, this is a must read for you!
The Cooperation Plans and Guidelines report outlines the results of joint activities between European and Chinese cities. It talks about the process of selecting, facilitating and documenting the matching of European and Chinese cities and how they create joint urban sustainability projects. It includes guidelines for cooperation and alignment between matched cities, as well as inspiration for new initiatives.
To view and/or download the report, please press here!
Since 1 January 2017, EUROCITIES is part of the URBAN-EU-CHINA Innovation Platform on Sustainable Urbanisation. Discover all partners involved in this international cooperation project, activities and events on the newly launched website at www.urban-eu-china.eu/en/, and follow the project on Twitter @UrbanEuChina.
In URBAN-EU-CHINA, 12 experienced European and Chinese consortium partners join forces to:
- Promote and develop Joint Policy Strategies for EU-China cooperation on sustainable urbanisation;
- Create a Nursery of Joint Projects, from a board range of low-threshold to a few high-performance projects. EUROCITIES leads work on matching cities and organising event clusters;
- Promote Brokerage of City-Industry-Science Partnerships using virtual and face-to-face meeting place
- UEC 2nd Event Cluster 10-12 October 2017, Brussels – More information on www.urban-eu-china.eu
- 2017 China-EU Conference on Sustainable Urbanisation: Innovation-Driven Development in New Areas (focus on the Xiongan new area), 26 October 2017, Beijing
The conference will bring together urban planners, policy makers, industry experts, practitioners, and scholars from around the world to share their insights, experience and solutions to the Innovation-Driven Development in New Areas. Delegates will include representatives from the European Union and Chinese governments, European city mayors, distinguished urbanisation experts, and key decision makers who will discuss innovative-led recommendations for our future approach to sustainable urbanisation, EU-China joint strategies, co-funding, as well as an exchange of knowledge and facilitation of science-city-industry partnerships.
More information on JPI-UrbanEurope.eu
Two ways to register :