- Green Digital Charter
- Signatory cities
Currently viewing the tag: "sustainable development"
Since 1 January 2017, EUROCITIES is part of the URBAN-EU-CHINA Innovation Platform on Sustainable Urbanisation. Discover all partners involved in this international cooperation project, activities and events on the newly launched website at www.urban-eu-china.eu/en/, and follow the project on Twitter @UrbanEuChina.
In URBAN-EU-CHINA, 12 experienced European and Chinese consortium partners join forces to:
- Promote and develop Joint Policy Strategies for EU-China cooperation on sustainable urbanisation;
- Create a Nursery of Joint Projects, from a board range of low-threshold to a few high-performance projects. EUROCITIES leads work on matching cities and organising event clusters;
- Promote Brokerage of City-Industry-Science Partnerships using virtual and face-to-face meeting place
- UEC 2nd Event Cluster 10-12 October 2017, Brussels – More information on www.urban-eu-china.eu
- 2017 China-EU Conference on Sustainable Urbanisation: Innovation-Driven Development in New Areas (focus on the Xiongan new area), 26 October 2017, Beijing
The conference will bring together urban planners, policy makers, industry experts, practitioners, and scholars from around the world to share their insights, experience and solutions to the Innovation-Driven Development in New Areas. Delegates will include representatives from the European Union and Chinese governments, European city mayors, distinguished urbanisation experts, and key decision makers who will discuss innovative-led recommendations for our future approach to sustainable urbanisation, EU-China joint strategies, co-funding, as well as an exchange of knowledge and facilitation of science-city-industry partnerships.
More information on JPI-UrbanEurope.eu
Two ways to register :
On 7 and 8 June 2017, Malaga will host the 8th ‘Green Cities’ Forum of Urban Intelligence and Sustainability ‘, a smart city trade-fair attended by more than 27 000 professionals between 2010 and 2016.
In this 8th edition, two main spaces will be allocated for round-tables and presentations:
- The “ICT & Sustainability Forum” space will stimulate an open debate on how the ICT industry contributes to optimal development of the information society in a sustainable world.
Round-tables and presentations will focus on Governance – Building – Digital Transformatin – Smart Cities – Energy – Finance – and Mobility.
- The “Green Lab” area will provide space for presenting commercial and institutional products and services
Participants registered in Green Cities’ Networking will have access to an online meeting tool allowing them to debate, cooperate, do commercial deals and raise initiatives and projects with cities, participantsd and exhibitors.
Municipal technicians of the main Spanish cities on sustainable development, energy efficiency and smart management will be present.
Have a look at the speakers here!
How to participate? Go to this page.