- Green Digital Charter
- Signatory cities
Currently viewing the tag: "nature-based solutions"
On 21 September (an equinox day!), the EIP-SCC Action Cluster on Sustainable Districts and Built Environment is co-organising with the Tampere Smart City Program an exceptional field-visit of Tampere’s smart districts:
- The EU Gugle ‘deep-retrofitting’ project >> see Tampere’s profile at http://eu-gugle.eu/pilot-cities/tampere/
- The Vuores eco-efficient district, featuring nature-based solutions
- The Härmälänranta ‘near-zero energy’ district
Full agenda : TAMPERE EIP-SCC field visit invitation
Please note that travel and accommodation must be covered by participants.
Share your interest in participating to the field-visit ideally by 14 September at https://goo.gl/forms/Hf69hvSu05AOOZFz1
Register to MINDTREK, Tampere annual smart city event (20-21 September 2017)
Smart Tampere Program by the City of Tampere was launched at Mindtrek last year. At the same period last year (18 October), Anna-Kaisa Ikonen, mayor of Tampere, signed the Green Digital Charter at a ceremony organised alongside the EUROCITIES mobility and knowledge society forum meeting. [read more at http://bit.ly/2vLlvfV].
Consisting of workshops, inspiring speeches and lightning talks, the Smart City Event at Mindtrek focuses this year on themes such as Smart Mobility, Digital Learning, Smart Lighting and City of Things. Special emphasis is put on the citizen’s perspective.
Agenda and registration are available at http://www.mindtrek.org/2017/smart-city-event-tampere/. Benefit from early-bird tickets (-10%) until 20 August!
- More useful information about Tampere smart city at http://smarttampere.fi/news
- Tampere’s GDC profile : http://bit.ly/GDC-Tampere