- Green Digital Charter
- Signatory cities
Currently viewing the tag: "Humanising Data"
For the first time in its history, the ICF Global Summit will be taking place in London, 4-6 June 2018, and EUROCITIES was invited to become one of the event partners.
ICF, together with NextGen, is looking forward to welcoming mayors, civic leaders, CIOs and industry representatives from around the world to an iconic city for this unique event. The annual theme is ‘Humanising Data’, which will tackle various topics related to the big data, open data and their contributions to the humanity.
Three full days of inspiring speeches and presentations of practical case studies will be provided in addition to the following key events:
- Urban and Rural Master Classes teaching development strategies based on information and communications technology
- Economic Development Matchmaking for public and private-sector organizations seeking new opportunities.
- Top7 Intelligent Communities Reception, honoring the finalists for the Intelligent Community Awards
- Top7 Conversations with the mayors and administrative leaders of our finalists
- Intelligent Community Awards Dinner, where one of the Top7 is named Intelligent Community of the Year
Join EUROCITIES to debate over the impact of big data and open data on Humanity.
- Tue. 5 June, 14:00 – “Who cares about open data?”
- wed. 6 June, 16:00 – “What does Humanizing data require of us?”
You can find the full program of the ICF Global Summit here:
EUROCITIES members can benefit from a preferential rate. Register by using the code EUROCITIES at the following link.
We are looking forward to meeting many of you in London this June!