- Green Digital Charter
- Signatory cities
Currently viewing the tag: "documents"
Time is fast approaching in the lead-up to the NiCE project’s first Roadshow: Green Digital Charter for Smart Cities: enabling technologies for energy efficiency.
The Roadshow will take place on Wednesday 31 October, within the framework of the Smart Cities Exhibition hosted by the City of Bologna from 29-31 October.
This Roadshow will offer an occasion for Green Digital Charter signatories and interested cities to network with each other, European Institutions and industries. It is also a chance to increase the visibility and profile of their cities. Last but not least, the event presents an opportunity for cities to demonstrate their commitment to reducing their carbon footprint using ICT by signing the Green Digital Charter! (More information on the benefits of becoming a signatory and how to become a signatory.)
The event will be divided into three sessions in the morning before moving to the exhibition closure in the afternoon:
- Keynote speech delivered by Pier Paolo Maggiora on the Smart City: the infrastructure of the future
- Plenary session on the subject of the Covenant of Mayors and Sustainable Action Plans: the path towards smart cities including: Green Digital Charter signature ceremony
- Green Digital Charter for Smart Cities: enabling technology for energy savings, with speakers from local authorities as well as technical experts
Please click here to view a draft agenda of the event, which includes links to the registration pages for the different sessions.
- About the Smart Cities Exhibition and to register to other events, please visit the exhibition website
- About the Green Digital Charter Roadshows