- Green Digital Charter
- Signatory cities
Currently viewing the tag: "call"
- adaptation to climate change
- air quality
- housing, jobs and skills in the local economy
Deadline for application: 30 March 2018 at 2pm CET
A detailed description of the topics are available in the Terms of Reference for Call 3. For this call, an indicative budget of between EUR 80-100 million is allocated.
- Read the UIA Guidance (click here for the online pdf in English), the main reference document exeplaining all the rules and requirements of an UIA project. It should be read together with the Terms of Reference of the Call
- Download the Application Pack on the UIA website (we kindly advise you to download and careful read all documents provided) > http://www.uia-initiative.eu/en/call-proposals
- Apply on the Electronic Exchange Platform (EEP) [read the technical guidance]
Four applicants seminars will be organised in different parts of the EU to better support applicants in fully understanding the requirements and expectations of the UIA initiative.
- Bucharest on 11 January 2018
- Zagreb on 23 January 2018
- Malmö on 7 February 2018
- Brussels on 22 February 2018
More information at http://www.uia-initiative.eu/en/uia-support-applicants-3rd-call-proposals
The eafip network of lawyers offers free assistance in the preparation and implementation of a pre-commercial procurement (PCP) or public procurement of innovative solutions (PPI). The assistance is financed by the European Commission, and comes at no charge to you. In particular, the eafip assistance can support you with :
- Scoping identified procurement needs that can be tackled with innovative solutions;
- Preparing and conducting an EU-wide published open market consultation;
- Drafting tendering documents;
- Launching an EU-wide published call for tender
Deadline: 15 November 2017 at 5:00 P.M (Brussels-time)
The eafip initiative has so far provided Assistance to seven success stories across the EU:
- Het Waterschapshuis (the Netherlands) with inter alia a change in the procurement strategy and the set-up of a market consultation
- Eurail Group Europe (the Netherlands) with support in the selection of tenders and the implementation of a negotiated procedure
- Department of Mobility and Public Works, Maritime Access division (Belgium) with procurement strategy, stakeholder approach and other aspects
- Gijon Impulsa Empresas – Asturias (Spain) including improvements brought to their business case and the preparation of market consultation
- Agency for Innovation, financing and development of enterprises – ADE in the Castilla y Leon Region (Spain) covering their procurement strategy and stakeholder approach
- Canal de Isabel II – (Spain) including support in the preparation phase including an open market consultation
- Dutch Ministry of Defense (the Netherlands) with best practices for innovation procurement, the development of a business case and contract management.
You too can be one of the public procurers to benefit from the eafip Assistance!
Fill-in the application form now for a chance to be supported with your PCP / PPI project. The deadline is 5pm (Brussels-time) on 15th November 2017
If you are interested in conducting an innovation procurement and want to know more about it, the eafip Toolkit is the perfect guide to innovation procurement for policy makers, public procurers and legal services.
In February, the SELECT for Cities Initiative launched its call to support the development of an Internet-of-Everything (IoE) platform for open innovation in Europe.
Selected organisations will get contracts from 36,000€ to 800,000€ each. The procurement is financed by three cities – Antwerp, Copenhagen and Helsinki – with support from the European Commission Horizon 2020 programme.
To learn more about the innovation competition and access the tender documents, please visit www.select4cities.eu/tender