- Green Digital Charter
- Signatory cities
Currently viewing the tag: "Belfast"
Registration to the first NiCE training to allow interactive learning to support cities in the implementation of the Charter commitments is now open.
The reduction of a city’s ICT footprint by 30% is a key GDC commitment and the first NiCE training session is designed to help cities with measurement of their ICT footprint and to highlight winning actions which contribute to the commitment.
The training is open to all cities, Green Digital Charter signatories and beyond, and will include:
– a broad introduction to the subject of carbon footprinting,
– an update from the ITU on latest developments in international standards for measuring ICT footprints,
– an introduction to the NiCE ICT reporting tool,
– city experiences in measuring their ICT footprint,
– networking and experience sharing opportunities.
Delegates will leave with a greater understanding of what needs to be done to measure the ICT footprint of a city, as well as being introduced to relevant methodologies and tools.
Registration is open now at http://nicetraining_measuringgreenit.eventbrite.com
Please see the registration link for more details on the programme, logistics and conditions for cost reimbursements.
For more information please contact: Giulia Campodonico, project coordinator, email@example.com, +32 (0)2 552 05 46