- Green Digital Charter
- Signatory cities
Currently viewing the tag: "application"
The eafip network of lawyers offers free assistance in the preparation and implementation of a pre-commercial procurement (PCP) or public procurement of innovative solutions (PPI). The assistance is financed by the European Commission, and comes at no charge to you. In particular, the eafip assistance can support you with :
- Scoping identified procurement needs that can be tackled with innovative solutions;
- Preparing and conducting an EU-wide published open market consultation;
- Drafting tendering documents;
- Launching an EU-wide published call for tender
Deadline: 15 November 2017 at 5:00 P.M (Brussels-time)
Go directly to the application form
or Find out more about the eafip Assistance
The eafip initiative has so far provided Assistance to seven success stories across the EU:
- Het Waterschapshuis (the Netherlands) with inter alia a change in the procurement strategy and the set-up of a market consultation
- Eurail Group Europe (the Netherlands) with support in the selection of tenders and the implementation of a negotiated procedure
- Department of Mobility and Public Works, Maritime Access division (Belgium) with procurement strategy, stakeholder approach and other aspects
- Gijon Impulsa Empresas – Asturias (Spain) including improvements brought to their business case and the preparation of market consultation
- Agency for Innovation, financing and development of enterprises – ADE in the Castilla y Leon Region (Spain) covering their procurement strategy and stakeholder approach
- Canal de Isabel II – (Spain) including support in the preparation phase including an open market consultation
- Dutch Ministry of Defense (the Netherlands) with best practices for innovation procurement, the development of a business case and contract management.
You too can be one of the public procurers to benefit from the eafip Assistance!
Fill-in the application form now for a chance to be supported with your PCP / PPI project. The deadline is 5pm (Brussels-time) on 15th November 2017
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us or sign-up for updates.
If you are interested in conducting an innovation procurement and want to know more about it, the eafip Toolkit is the perfect guide to innovation procurement for policy makers, public procurers and legal services.