- Green Digital Charter
- Signatory cities
- Country: Spain
- Population: 620,000
- Member of Covenant of Mayors?: Yes
- Politician Who Signed: Juan Alberto Belloch Julbe, Mayor
- Website: www.ayto-zaragoza.es
Zaragoza is the capital city of the Zaragoza Province and of the autonomous community of Aragon, Spain. The municipality is home to more than 50 percent of the Aragonese population.
Since 2003, the city of Zaragoza has been developing an ambitious project, the aim of which is to become a knowledge society. The project covers a wide variety of areas ranging from the implementation of telecommunication infrastructures to Electronic Administration and the encouragement of entrepreneurship and innovation.
Zaragoza hosted Expo 2008 in the summer of 2008, a world’s fair on water and sustainable development.
- Contact: Lorena Calvo Cons, International Affairs
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org