- Green Digital Charter
- Signatory cities
The moment for the announcement of the first Green Digital Charter awards (2013, http://bit.ly/14s3WfL) is approaching.
During the 3rd NiCE roadshow in Amsterdam (14-15 November, http://bit.ly/19C1r8J) the winner cities will be known.
The awards were created in an effort to further motivate cities use the NiCE toolkit (http://bit.ly/17XC2a6) and share knowledge with other signatories. Under this scheme, cities have been asked to:
- Describe tools that they have used and projects that they have designed or implemented
- Assess their own progress
- Measure their ICT direct carbon footprint
Based on the received applications, the shortlisted cities are:
- Best effort in ICT carbon footprint reduction: Linkoping (Sweden)
- Best GDC pilot project: Bristol (UK), Genoa (Italy)
- Best set of GDC pilot projects: Bristol (UK)