- Green Digital Charter
- Signatory cities
This year the Energy Information Days will present the new funding opportunities and innovative schemes offered by Horizon 2020’s Work Programme 2018-2020.
Applying for funding is a competitive process, and only the best project proposals will be selected. If you would like to know more about the type of projects we will be looking for, save the date and join us in Brussels next 23, 24 and 25 October 2017.
This year’s Information Days will:
- update you on the European Energy Efficiency policy;
- present you the Energy priorities of the H2020 Energy 2018-2020 calls for proposals;
- provide you with guidance on how to apply for funding;
- offer you dedicated workshops for each funding area e.g. Energy Efficiency, with the opportunity to meet the EASME energy team and receive answers to your questions;
- give you an opportunity to network and find project partners through the National Contact Points Brokerage event.
Registrations will start in September.