- Green Digital Charter
- Signatory cities
The European Commission’s Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) is organising an “Energy Efficiency Finance Market Place” in Brussels on 18-19 January 2017.
The event will bring together key stakeholders from cities, regions and industry as well as the financial sector to discuss successful schemes implemented at local and regional level, financing mechanisms and products available, and practical challenges to implement them on a large scale. A special focus will be on structuring the market and, in particular, standardisation, aggregation and de-risking of energy efficiency assets.
The conference is the third in a series of successful events during the last years and will feature:
- Plenary sessions by high-level political representatives on finance for sustainable energy;
- Panel sessions by financial institutions on practical experiences and project bankability; and
- Parallel sessions on practical solutions and projects implemented across Europe in four thematic tracks:
- Standardisation and benchmarking;
- Innovative financing solutions;
- Aggregating projects on public assets;
- Aggregating projects on private assets;
- Poster sessions of sustainable energy projects with divers technical and financial structures; as well as
- Stands of financial institutions.
Please save the dates in your diary; a full programme and practical details will be circulated in the coming weeks.
The event will offer the opportunity for a limited number of financial institutions to participate with a dedicated stand. With a view to ensuring coverage of diverse types of financial institutions, organisations with experience in sustainable energy financing, including energy efficiency, in a number of European countries/regions are encouraged to express their interest here until 07/12/2016.
In case of any questions, please contact EASME-Energy@ec.europa.eu.