- Green Digital Charter
- Signatory cities
The year, Eindhoven‘s annual Beyond Data Event will be held on 30 March 2017.
This edition will see a swift from pilots and trials to real life cases. Cities are asked to come forward with their best practice cases, however small or big, and share them with other cities.
During this year’s ‘On the Edge’ edition, inspiring speakers, critical players, strategists and policy makers will take you on a journey to connect data organisations and data users.
Some of the topics to be discussed on 30 March 2017 include:
- Innovation in data, Smart Cities & Internet of Things
- Developments in the use of personal data: healthcare, social care and more
- Embedding smart cities as a backbone of infrastructure, equipment, protocols
- HELPDESK of cities and data science labs
- Connecting Tech to Reality: how do we match technology with the needs of society
- Pilots are good, but what’s next? What’s real?
- Help needed: sharing user cases & best practice. How can you help? What are the challenges?