- Green Digital Charter
- Signatory cities
The purpose of green digital roadshows was to increase the visibility of the Green Digital Charter and to enable the fostering of partnerships between signatory cities, European Institutions and other relevant stakeholders.
A total of three roadshows are hosted by three different Charter signatory cities, on the following themes:
- Energy and technology
- Green Digital Charter and EU policy/funding
- Public-private cooperation on Green Digital Charter commitments
Highlighting different aspects of the Charter goals, the roadshows present case studies of excellence, following a common format: a showcase relevant to the theme followed by a series of sessions based on key related themes.
The hosting cities, which are selected following a call open to all Charter signatories, will develop the roadshow in cooperation with a range of different cooperation partners, including the project consortium, relevant industry stakeholders, consortia involved in Smart Cities networks and other EU projects on energy and technology.
- 1. Bologna – Energy and technology (31 Oct 2012)
- 2. Nuremberg – Green Digital Charter and EU policy/funding (14 Mar 2013)
- 3. Amsterdam – Public-private cooperation on Green Digital Charter commitments (14-15 Nov 2013)
- Save the date! Amsterdam hosts the third GDC roadshow on 14-15 November 2013
- Second Green Digital Charter roadshow held in Nuremberg
- Save the date! Nuremberg hosts the second Charter Roadshow on 14th March 2013
- Four new signatory cities: success for the first Green Digital Charter roadshow
- Four new signatories at NiCE first roadshow in Bologna
- NiCE Roadshow in Bologna, 31 October – Register now
- Save the date! Bologna hosts the first Charter Roadshow on 31st October 2012