- Green Digital Charter
- Signatory cities
Lighthouse project funded under the Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme, mySMARTlife (https://mysmartlife.eu/) brings together 28 partners from 7 countries to build a new kind of environment-friendly cities by reducing CO2 emissions and increasing the use of renewable energies.
Objectives: Smart City – Smart Economy – Smart People
- Use of renewable energy sources
- Inclusive cities
- Involving citizens
- Digitalisation of cities through urban platforms
More than 150 actions are being demonstrated in 3 ‘lighthouse’ cities (Nantes, Hamburg and Helsinki). Their experiences will then be passed on to four ‘follower’ cities (Bydgoszcz, Varna, Rijeka and Palencia) to set up their own urban transformation plans.
Nantes, Helsinki and Rijeka are three signatory cities of the Green Digital Charter. Rijeka was awarded last year best GDC project on ‘Promoting open & interoperable solutions’ (for the iURBAN project).
Follow the project
mySMARTLife newsletter is published twice a year, giving you regular updates about the latest developments in the Lighthouse and Follower cities. To receive it automatically in your mailbox, register through this link: mysmartlife.eu/newsletter/
Discover the first newsletter at https://mysmartlife.eu/newsletter/newsletter-2017-1/
- Nantes develops its smart lighting concept in mySMARTLife project
- Helsinki tests vehicle to grid (V2G) systems in mySMARTLife project
- Amsterdam region, Rijeka and Valencia nominated for the GDC Award ‘Promoting open and interoperable solutions’
- Meet the winners of the GDC 2016 Awards: Zaragoza, Lisbon & Rijeka