- Green Digital Charter
- Signatory cities
ETSI is pleased to announce the creation of a new Industry Specification Group “City Digital Profile” (ISG CDP) that will help accelerate the delivery of integrated citizen services and provide a technology road map for city leaders who will benefit from standardized solutions from their suppliers.
The City Digital Profile ISG will enable cities to procure smart solutions with confidence that those solutions will be extendable, configurable and interoperable with similar services from other cities and providers.
City administrators will therefore deliver advanced services to their citizens, whilst respecting essential environmental factors, sustainability objectives and reducing the overall cost of deployment.
Initial cross-domain city applications will include:
- Health and social care (disability entitlement; housing benefit and rent payment; housing condition, assisted living and vulnerability)
- Building management and connected homes
- Urban lighting
- Water and waste management and energy
- Transportation and mobility
- Environmental issues such as pollution and resource optimization
Other key issues such as citizen related data retention and privacy protection will also be considered, in cooperation with such groups as oneM2M, the ETSI founded partnership project and the ETSI Technical Committee Cyber.
- 14-16 November : ETSI will organise a dedicated session to present the ISF CDP concept alongside the Smart City Expo
- 20-21 November : Kick-off meeting of the ISG at ETSI headquarters where the group will elect its chair and vice chair and decide on the future work and priorities.
Tel: +33 (0)4 92 94 43 35
Mob: +33 (0)6 87 60 84 40